FORUM  

Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes

Notices

Stranger
    Locn
    Mumbai India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Default Need suggestions for investment banking courses in Mumbai

I have completed B.Tech from Watumull college. I am now planning to get into the field of investment banking, for which I'm looking at courses in Mumbai. Any suggestions?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PramilaMahajan View Post
    I have completed B.Tech from Watumull college. I am now planning to get into the field of investment banking, for which I'm looking at courses in Mumbai. Any suggestions?
    The best option for you would be to pursue an MBA in Finance from any of the top 15 B-schools.

Neophyte
    Locn
    Mumbai India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Cool

Hello Pramila Mahajan,

Investment banking as a career option is very challenging, exciting and promising. It offers an accelerated career path for those who want to enter in the finance industry. The study options to pursue course in this field is available at graduation level and at post graduation level as well. Aspirants can also pursue a course at diploma and certification level too. This is very vast and challenging field with numerous career options.

You can take admission in any college offering investment banking course, but while taking this important decision one should take informative step. There are many colleges which offer this course, but while choosing a college or institute you should always keep in mind that colleges must be offering latest and industry centric curriculum with right mix of theoretical and practical training.

List of courses offered:
    ->Diploma in Investment Banking and Equity Research
    ->MBA in Investment Banking
    ->PG Programme in Security Analysis, Portfolio Management & Investment Banking
    ->UG Programme in Security Analysis, Portfolio Management & Investment Banking
    ->BA in Finance & Investment Banking
    ->PG Diploma in Banking & Finance
    ->Post Graduate Diploma in Investment & Business Research
    ->Post Graduate Diploma in Global Investment

Below are the career options in Investment Banking

Security Analysts

Certified Financial Analyst

Foreign Exchange trader

Bank Manager

Financial Advisor

Research Analysts

Equity Researcher