FORUM  

Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes

Notices

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Locn
    City Not Set India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Post IBPS CWE (PO) Queries

I want to say one final thing is that when i will enter my date of birth it will show 30 years of age completed not 31 in the application form of ibps PO IV so that what is mentioned in notification maximum 30 years so the range that ibps asking is from 20-30 for age & this means those who have completed 20 years & also those who have completed 30 years are eligible to apply as notification says not born after 1.07.1994 so those who have been born on 1.07.1994 has completed 20 years on 1.07.2014 & same should go with those who have completed 30 years on 1.07.2014 but according to reply that i got it comes out that range of those who will apply for IBPS PO IV will be 20-29 years of completed age so why not clearly mention that those who have completed 30 years are not eligible but those who completed 29 years are eligible so why to at all mention maximum age as 30 at all & they decide on age criteria on the basis of date of notification not on the financial year calendar, they should have decided age criteria from april as this when the financial year begins & that what ibps does recruit for financial year like this time 2015-16. So ibps is taking candidates who have completed 20 years not the one who have completed 30 years so why to mention 30 years. Bit contradictory.

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Hello, do we have Banking exam course ware in other languages besides English ?

Locn
    City Not Set India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Hi All,

Can anyone educate me on the eligibility.

I did my +2 in Private.

Degree in Regular college.

Am I eligible to appear for IBPS.

Please reply asap if anyone knows it clearly.

Thanks in Advance.

Locn
    Indore India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

What should be the order of preference of banks in IBPS PO 2014.
    I am from Madhya Pradesh.Plzz suggest the order according to the
    location and work culture .

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhee View Post
    What should be the order of preference of banks in IBPS PO 2014.
    I am from Madhya Pradesh.Plzz suggest the order according to the
    location and work culture .
    Hi,
    Once you are selected for a particular bank, they can post you to any location. The work culture is almost similar in all public sector banks. So, we cannot suggest you any order according to the location and work culture. The order will be also depend on an individual's preferences.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TestFunda For This Useful Post:

siddhee (03-Aug-14)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ragunaren View Post
    Hi All,

Can anyone educate me on the eligibility.

I did my +2 in Private.

Degree in Regular college.

Am I eligible to appear for IBPS.

Please reply asap if anyone knows it clearly.

Thanks in Advance.
    Hi,
    According to the official notification, a candidate must posses a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Hence you should be eligible to appear for IBPS exam.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nileshpatil1976 View Post
    Hello, do we have Banking exam course ware in other languages besides English ?
    Hi,
    At present we do not have Bank Courseware in any other languages beside English.

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Hello sir
    i m doing B.tech from civil engg branch. And i am going to pass out in 2015, may.
    So sir , Am i eligible to give this exam.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pawan1236789 View Post
    Hello sir
    i m doing B.tech from civil engg branch. And i am going to pass out in 2015, may.
    So sir , Am i eligible to give this exam.
    Hi, in the IBPS PO official notification, it's mentioned that in order to appear for the examination you need to have a degree (graduation) in any discipline recognized by the govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government and the result should have been declared on or before 11th August, 2014. Hence, you won't be eligible for the examination.

Locn
    City Not Set India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Hi,

I am working in bangalore. From 17th october - 1st november I will be in Delhi, so which center I should choose Delhi or Bangalore??

Thanks

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Divyadawar View Post
    Hi,

I am working in bangalore. From 17th october - 1st november I will be in Delhi, so which center I should choose Delhi or Bangalore??

Thanks
    The exam will be conducted tentatively on 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th October, 2014 and 1st and 2nd November, 2014. While filling the form you can choose the centre but not the dates, so we would suggest you that select the centre from where you are comfortable to take the exam.

Locn
    Hyderabad India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

I had a supply and i wrote the exam in june 2014 but the results are not declared.Even without the supply my b.tech is completed but i had to wait for the results for cmm ,pc .so i dont know the date and year of passing an i eligible for applying ibps po

Locn
    Bhopal India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Sir,

I am pursuing my B.E. and i am in 7th sem..i am eligible for the ibps po 2014-2015 exam or not????

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanshri456 View Post
    Sir,

I am pursuing my B.E. and i am in 7th sem..i am eligible for the ibps po 2014-2015 exam or not????
    Hi,

You are not eligible to take the test since you need to be a graduate to do so.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saileshgandham92 View Post
    I had a supply and i wrote the exam in june 2014 but the results are not declared.Even without the supply my b.tech is completed but i had to wait for the results for cmm ,pc .so i dont know the date and year of passing an i eligible for applying ibps po
    You need to be a graduate in order to appear for the exam and the result should have been declared on or before 11.08.2014.

Stranger
    Locn
    Mumbai India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Default candidates appearing final semester or completed can only apply

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanshri456 View Post
    Sir,

no,ibps po requires atleast bachelor degree qualification i.e)candidates appaering final semester or completed can only apply.u can apply next year

Locn
    Pune India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

sir,

I have appeared my engineering final semester exam in may but my results are not yet declared. the form has an mandatory fill of passing month and year along with the marks. m i eligible for the po exams?

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Hello sir,
    I am pursuing MCA III year,and also completed BCS with percentage 58.56% .. I m eligible for the ibps po 2014-2015 exam ?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ujwala18 View Post
    Hello sir,
    I am pursuing MCA III year,and also completed BCS with percentage 58.56% .. I m eligible for the ibps po 2014-2015 exam ?
    Hi,
    According to the official notification, a candidate must posses a Degree (Graduation) from a recognised University. So, you are eligible to apply for the IBPS PO exam.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times
    in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShubhankarBade View Post
    sir,

I have appeared my engineering final semester exam in may but my results are not yet declared. the form has an mandatory fill of passing month and year along with the marks. m i eligible for the po exams?
    Hi,
    According to the official notification, a candidate must posses a Degree (Graduation) from a recognised University. As stated by you that your results are awaiting, so you are not eligible to appear for the IBPS CWE PO.