FORUM  

TestFunda will be down for maintenance on Tuesday, 04th April 2017 from 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM.

Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes

Notices

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TestFunda

Thread: How To Prepare For Bank Exams

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times
    in 792 Posts

Lightbulb How To Prepare For Bank Exams

Bank jobs are currently among the most in-demand jobs in India. More than 20 lakh aspirants generally appear for exams conducted by IBPS, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), State Bank of India (SBI), and private banks(taken together).

In this detailed article we guide you through Bank exams preparation: section format, question types, tips & tricks and strategies.
    Kameshyes and 32579 like this.

Stranger
    Locn
    Nellore India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Thumbs down bank reasoning

there is a lot of difference between the reasoning topics given by u guys and the bank po reasoning pls rectify it as there are no seating arrangement topic which plays a major part in bank po exam and many other and guys there r other websites offering video tutorials as u guys were charging high and not even giving us the full content required

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times
    in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karthik.ithakota View Post
    there is a lot of difference between the reasoning topics given by u guys and the bank po reasoning pls rectify it as there are no seating arrangement topic which plays a major part in bank po exam and many other and guys there r other websites offering video tutorials as u guys were charging high and not even giving us the full content required
    Hi Karthik,

We have included all topics that are necessary for preparation of Bank PO exams. Along with that, we have also included some additional topics which you can go through for extra preparation.

We do not provide video tutorials. However, we appreciate your suggestion and will look into the feasibility of the same.

Neophyte
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

if we buy the bank po
    material will it available online or it will be delivered to home

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times
    in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
    if we buy the bank po
    material will it available online or it will be delivered to home
    Hi, Bank PO study material is available in 3 formats: online, CD and print. In case you buy a print material, it will be couriered to you or else you can opt for online format wherein we will give you online access to Bank study material. You will require an internet connection for that.

In case of any queries, please fell free to call us at 9930005544

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Post How To Prepare For Bank Exams

Hi,

I have purchased bank po funda in gk section various link are disabled an it is witten that it will be unavle on feb 2014. I have purchased this course for ibps po October 2013,then what is the use of these links after that exam

Locn
    Chennai India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

same query as posted above....

I have purchased bank po funda in gk section various link are disabled an it is witten that it will be unavle on feb 2014. I have purchased this course for ibps po October 2013,then what is the use of these links after that exam

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times
    in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monal_chhetija View Post
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by raghuramgorty View Post
    same query as posted above....

The courseware contains certain inactive links that will be a part of the courseware for next year and will go online as per the availability dates mentioned on the page. So kindly do not consider it as a part of the courseware for 2013.

Stranger
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

does the mega bank funda(2014) cover everything for PO as well as clerical?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times
    in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanky143 View Post
    does the mega bank funda(2014) cover everything for PO as well as clerical?
    Hi,

The Mega Bank Funda covers everything one needs to prepare for IBPS PO and Clerical as well as SBI PO exams.

For any further queries about the courseware feel free to write to us at support@testfunda.com or you can contact us at 9930005544.

Regards
    Team TESTfunda

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

hii....anybody please suggest books for RBI grade-B exam PHASE-1 economics and financial awareness

Stranger
    Locn
    City Not Set India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Thank you so much for sharing the useful tips and information.
    Last edited by TestFunda; 17-Dec-14 at 5:29 PM.

Intern
    Locn
    Chennai India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

What are the job options available for computer science graduates in banking sector? Which exams should they clear to get a good job in banking field?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times
    in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by victoria140 View Post
    What are the job options available for computer science graduates in banking sector? Which exams should they clear to get a good job in banking field?
    Hi,

There are various exams for any graduates such as SSC(Staff Selection Commission), SBI PO, SBI Clerical, IBPS(PO & Clerical) and so on to get a good job in banking field.

Intern
    Locn
    Chennai India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Hi,

There are various exams for any graduates such as SSC(Staff Selection Commission), SBI PO, SBI Clerical, IBPS(PO & Clerical) and so on to get a good job in banking field.
    I like to apply for IBPS PO exam. Can you pls guide me on how to prepare for it?
    Last edited by TestFunda; 27-May-15 at 12:28 PM.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times
    in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by victoria140 View Post
    I like to apply for IBPS PO exam. Can you pls guide me on how to prepare for it?
    Hi,
    We suggest you to take the free mock of IBPS PO. To take the free mock, go here.
    If you want to study more, then you can purchase our courseware. Today there is FLASH SALE on all courseaware. GET 45% OFF on all courseware from 1 pm - 6 pm only. To purchase the courseware, go here.

Intern
    Locn
    Chennai India
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Thanks for your guidance.. I am going to try it and I like to share this with my friends..
    Last edited by TestFunda; 20-Jul-15 at 1:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Hi,
    I have given a mock test for Bank PO in this site. How can I get the result.