FORUM  
 
 
 
     Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes
 
Notices
 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    SSC CGL 2014 is held for recruitment to government jobs in India. Get details on the syllabus, form, online application process, result and more..
    Staff Selection Commission(SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination for recruitment to Group B and Group C posts in various ministries, government departments and offices across the country.

  2. #2
    newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Locn
    Thane India
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    is the date for exam final bcoz as per the analysis i have done on 27th april is the reexam of 2013 batch

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by sachinbeing18 View Post
    is the date for exam final bcoz as per the analysis i have done on 27th april is the reexam of 2013 batch
    You are right. The exam has been postponed tentatively to the second half of this year due to the general elections and the re examination of SSC CGL 2013. The exact dates will be declared on the official site. Check our article regarding the same.link

  4. #4
    newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Locn
    Mumbai India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    please give the conformation regarding the 2014 ssc cgle examination because i had not got any information from the department about it , if exams are over what will we do and how to download hall ticket.

  5. #5
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by ashraf1436 View Post
    please give the conformation regarding the 2014 ssc cgle examination because i had not got any information from the department about it , if exams are over what will we do and how to download hall ticket.
    The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam (SSC CGL 2014), which was earlier scheduled to be held on Apr 27 and May 4, 2014, has been postponed due to the elections. It will now be conducted tentatively in the second half of this year.

    View the official notification here.

  6. #6
    newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Locn
    Gandhinagar India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    , In SSC CGLE 2014 notification It is clearly written that :
    "All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the Interview/Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the 1st January,2014, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The Candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the Educational Qualification". Now they are talking about which Cut off date?? Sir is final year student eligible ?? Please reply me sir......It is very important for me.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peeyud View Post
    , In SSC CGLE 2014 notification It is clearly written that :
    "All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the Interview/Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the 1st January,2014, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The Candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the Educational Qualification". Now they are talking about which Cut off date?? Sir is final year student eligible ?? Please reply me sir......It is very important for me.
    Hi,

    According to the SSC CGL notification, a final year student is not eligible. You need to have completed your Graduation by 1st January, 2014. A candidate has to provide documentary evidence that his/her graduation result was declared on or before 1st January, 2014.

  8. #8
    newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Locn
    City Not Set India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    i have applied for exm but don't no when the exm are going to be held..... its my humble requst to u sir to tel me when the are going to be held .....

    thank you

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jyotiranipandey View Post
    i have applied for exm but don't no when the exm are going to be held..... its my humble requst to u sir to tel me when the are going to be held .....

    thank you
    Hi,
    There is no official notification regarding the exam dates of SSC CGL. As an when the official notification is out, we will update it on our site.

  10. #10
    newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Locn
    neyveli India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    whether the admit card for ssc cgl tier1 will be dispatched through post?

  11. #11
    newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    hi sir, plz guide me hw to prepare for bank exams as well as ssc-cgl so that i can get through it for sure...

    PLZZZ DO KINDLY RPLY SIR..

  12. #12
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by raghuraman View Post
    whether the admit card for ssc cgl tier1 will be dispatched through post?
    Hi, it won't be dispatched through post. You will need to download it once it is available on the website.

  13. #13
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkusai View Post
    hi sir, plz guide me hw to prepare for bank exams as well as ssc-cgl so that i can get through it for sure...

    PLZZZ DO KINDLY RPLY SIR..
    Hi, Bank exams as well as SSC usually test the basic knowledge of the candidate in the areas of Maths, English, Reasoning and GK. You need to practice model question papers or mock tests as much as possible. Based on the score that you get in mock tests, you can identify the topics which you are strong at and also identify your weak areas. You can then try to increase your speed for questions which you find easy and also devote time to improve on your weak areas. One of the most important aspects of cracking these exams is speed. Try increasing your speed while maintaining accuracy in answering the questions.
    We provide study material for bank and SSC CGL exams.

    Our bank study material is designed to help you learn concepts, give tests on those concepts and then apply your learning to solve full length mock tests. Our study material is ideal for beginners as well as experts. You can give the mock tests in the actual online exam player format. To view our complete range of bank study material go here: http://testfunda.com/purchase-bank-2014-15
    For SSC CGL we provide 5 Full Length mock tests, 5 sectional tests each for General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English Comprehension. To view our study material for SSC CGL go here: http://testfunda.com/purchase-ssc-cgl-2014

  14. #14
    newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Locn
    Pune India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    Hello Sir,
    Can you please confirm the date of skill test for tax assistants(CGL 2013).

  15. #15
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by aruns011989 View Post
    Hello Sir,
    Can you please confirm the date of skill test for tax assistants(CGL 2013).
    Hi,
    The date for the skill test of tax assistant has not yet been released by the Staff Selection Commission. As soon as the dates are out, we will update it on our website.

  16. #16
    newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Locn
    CHANDRAPUR India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    hello...!!
    can u please tell me can a pursuing degree student can give SSC combined graduate level tier 1 exam..??

  17. #17
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sreejith87 View Post
    hello...!!
    can u please tell me can a pursuing degree student can give SSC combined graduate level tier 1 exam..??
    Hi,

    As per the official notification, Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any other equivalent qualification is required to give SSC combined graduate level tier 1 exam.

  18. #18
    newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Locn
    Gurgaon India
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    CAN I FILL SSC CGL FORM ONLINE USING PNB DEBIT CARD IF I DONT HAVE SBI CARD

  19. #19
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,732
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by gauravshridhar11 View Post
    CAN I FILL SSC CGL FORM ONLINE USING PNB DEBIT CARD IF I DONT HAVE SBI CARD
    Hi,

    Yes, Payment can be made through any Credit or Debit Card.

  20. #20
    newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Locn
    Mumbai India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post SSC CGL(Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination) Test Queries

    may i know the sectional cut offs for ssc ??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 

 
 

 
©2008-2017   Enabilon Learning Private Limited. All rights reserved