FORUM  

Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes

Notices

Master
    Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times
    in 4 Posts

Question Winners of the TestFunda Weekly General Awareness Quiz #01

Dear TF Admin,

Can I know when would you post the Winners of the TestFunda Weekly General Awareness Quiz #01?

Thanks,

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ravik20 View Post
    Dear TF Admin,

Can I know when would you post the Winners of the TestFunda Weekly General Awareness Quiz #01?

Thanks,
    Hi ravik20,

The TestFunda Weekly General Awareness Quizzes have been created for user benefit. There are no prizes for answering the questions. The idea is that you make a sincere attempt to answer these questions. If you do this regularly, over a period of time, your general awareness levels will go up. You will also realize that you are more interested in the happenings around the world - this will in turn help you in all facets of your life - MBA Entrance Test Prep, GD/PI, Job, Job Interviews, Social Skills... ...

Apart from our regular Friday "Social" Quizzes which have prizes, we will soon be starting another weekly quiz in a different format (internet speed will not make a difference in these!) - these will also have prizes! Watch this space - we will be coming out with an announcement in the next 2 weeks or so.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TestFunda For This Useful Post:

ravik20 (21-May-09)

Master
    Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times
    in 4 Posts

Thanks TF Admin for your quick reply...........I had posted the same question under the quiz#01, could you please delete that as well as I saw this reply of yours later on.......

I will definitely watch this space for more quizzes as this quiz as really created more awareness.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

Thanks TF Admin for your quick reply...........I had posted the same question under the quiz#01, could you please delete that as well as I saw this reply of yours later on.......

I will definitely watch this space for more quizzes as this quiz as really created more awareness.
    Hi @ravik20 - no need to delete the answers. In fact we encourage users to post their answers, and also provide useful tidbits of information - that makes the learning all the more fun and makes it stick in your mind!

Master
    Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times
    in 4 Posts

TF Admin, then I think if this is just for users to keep themselves updated with current happenings, then you should not name it as a quiz which is very misleading for users who may answer without getting any prze for the same.......

Hope you will not keep this as quiz because if it is a quiz then there has to be some prizes for the same as a quiz cannot be without prizes......

Thanks
    Thanked 917 Times
    in 558 Posts

TF Admin, then I think if this is just for users to keep themselves updated with current happenings, then you should not name it as a quiz which is very misleading for users who may answer without getting any prze for the same.......

Hope you will not keep this as quiz because if it is a quiz then there has to be some prizes for the same as a quiz cannot be without prizes......
    Hi ravik..Your suggestion is valid...probbaly it can be named as Weekly general Awareness Capsule or something else TF can think of.

But still it can be called quiz as well because its not necessary that a quiz shoudl have tangible prizes..you are getting prizes like increase in general awarness and knowledge just at one page.

Rest i leave for TF to decide.

Well done Keep participating
    B-School Joiners,Please Click
    Moi Blog: (Taken a break) Dissociation
    Quant Thread RC ThreadVerbal Thread Leisure
    PGP Batch IIM Indore 2012