FORUM  

Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes

Notices

Stranger
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Default Failed in 12th but poses a degree from YCMOU, Can i appear for UPSC?

So first of all i went through the other questions on forums but still couldn't clear one doubt in my mind.
    I've failed in 12th, appeared once again but didn't pass.
    After that I applied for the preparatory exam in YCMOU, I passed in it and 3 years after that I completed my graduation.
    However I still haven't cleared my 12th.

Will i still be eligible to apply for the exam?

I'm going through a very hard phase and I want to do something but I don't know if my failed result of 12th grade will avoid me from doing that.
    I've completed my Bachelors in Computer Applications from YCMOU.
    Can I still give the exam?

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Default Upsc

Yes of course you can appear. You should have a degree from a recognized university. Nothing else.
    How could you apply for bachelor course with clearing 12th class. If you haven't cleared it then I don't think you are eligible.
    Last edited by TestFunda; 22-Sep-17 at 1:06 PM.

Stranger
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sumitseth321 View Post
    Yes of course you can appear. You should have a degree from a recognized university. Nothing else.
    How could you apply for bachelor course with clearing 12th class. If you haven't cleared it then I don't think you are eligible.
    There's this Preparatory exam in YCMOU to be eligible for degree. I gave that exam, passed in it and started my Bachelors.
    And my question still remains unanswered.