FORUM  
 
 
 
 
     Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes
 
Notices
 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 162
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

  1. #141
    newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Locn
    Visakhapatnam India
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by purva.thakur View Post
    hi, I have jus registered for Mh Cet and for the category option, selected SC. As i read from the instructions that Sc is for those who are from Mumbai Domain. But now i am confused if SC is for scheduled caste. I dont belong to sechuled caste. Kindly help me know if I am correct or i will have to apply again?
    Hi,
    Since you do not belong to SC category you made a mistake by selecting SC in the category option.Kindly get in touch with the DTE authorities. The helpline numbers are 022-302344/45/46.

    Hello purva.thakur,
    I made a similar mistake while registering for MAHCET. I would like to know how the authorities responded on your act. please reply.

  2. #142
    newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Locn
    City Not Set India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Hi,

    When MH-CET will be conducted for the session of 2016-18?

  3. #143
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy9092 View Post
    Hi,

    When MH-CET will be conducted for the session of 2016-18?
    Hi,

    Official notification of MH-CET is not yet out but probably it will be conducted in March 2016. As sson as the notification is out it will be updated on our website.

  4. #144
    newbie
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Locn
    City Not Set India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    How much is the Quota for Maharashtra students and for Other states student in MH CET MBA exam.

  5. #145
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by anoop7315 View Post
    How much is the Quota for Maharashtra students and for Other states student in MH CET MBA exam.
    Hi Anoop,

    Quota for Maharashtra students in MH CET MBA exam is 85% and for Other states student is 15%.

  6. #146
    Neophyte
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Locn
    Jhansi India
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    do we have any test series for CET 16?

  7. #147
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vedika_26 View Post
    do we have any test series for CET 16?

    Yes. We have MH-CET Test Centre which includes 8 full length tests.
    Currently, we are running 30% OFF on all courses. S, the test centre will be available at Rs. 909/-.

  8. #148
    newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Locn
    City Not Set India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Can this exam be written by ppl who do not belong to Maharashtra??

  9. #149
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surbhi.1rn10cs107 View Post
    Can this exam be written by ppl who do not belong to Maharashtra??
    Hi,

    Yes you can apply for this exam but the seats reserved for the candidates outside Maharashtra are very low as compared to the Maharashtra candidates.

  10. #150
    newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Hi, i am currently studying in Gujarat but i have maharashtra Domicile so am i considered as MH candidate or Outsider?

  11. #151
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Hi, i am currently studying in Gujarat but i have maharashtra Domicile so am i considered as MH candidate or Outsider?
    Hi,

    Please mention the university through which you passed your Graduation.

  12. #152
    newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Hi, i am currently studying in Gujarat but i have maharashtra Domicile so am i considered as MH candidate or Outsider?
    Hi,

    Please mention the university through which you passed your Graduation.
    Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.

  13. #153
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Hi, i am currently studying in Gujarat but i have maharashtra Domicile so am i considered as MH candidate or Outsider?
    Hi,

    Please mention the university through which you passed your Graduation.
    Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.
    Hi,

    Since your university is outside Maharashtra, you will considered a outside Maharashtra candidate.

  14. #154
    newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Hi, i am currently studying in Gujarat but i have maharashtra Domicile so am i considered as MH candidate or Outsider?
    Hi,

    Please mention the university through which you passed your Graduation.
    Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.
    Hi,

    Since your university is outside Maharashtra, you will considered a outside Maharashtra candidate.
    Hi,
    I am confused with this part:

    If outside maharashtra student is applying for MH-CET approved colleges via CET than is he eligible for the 85% seats or is it just 15%?

  15. #155
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TestFunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dixant46 View Post
    Hi, i am currently studying in Gujarat but i have maharashtra Domicile so am i considered as MH candidate or Outsider?
    Hi,

    Please mention the university through which you passed your Graduation.
    Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.
    Hi,

    Since your university is outside Maharashtra, you will considered a outside Maharashtra candidate.
    Hi,
    I am confused with this part:

    If outside maharashtra student is applying for MH-CET approved colleges via CET than is he eligible for the 85% seats or is it just 15%?
    Hi,
    As you have graduated from outside maharashtra university you will be eligible for 15% seats.

  16. #156
    newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Locn
    Noida India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    if i am from outside maharashtra, then is it compulsary to have given on of cat/mat/cmat/atma/xat?

  17. #157
    newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    hi i am from outside of maharastra ie from TamilNadu, Am i eligible to attend the exam.
    Because i could nt able to select the outside MH option...

    Kindly help...

    Thanks in advance

  18. #158
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prabanjan123 View Post
    hi i am from outside of maharastra ie from TamilNadu, Am i eligible to attend the exam.
    Because i could nt able to select the outside MH option...

    Kindly help...

    Thanks in advance
    Hi,
    Yes, you are eligible for MH-CET 2016. There was an issue with the website earlier, try to apply now as the issue has been fixed.

  19. #159
    newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Locn
    City Not Set India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Queries

    Hi. I fall under obc category. But not in NC obc category. Should i fill the form under obc category or should i opt for general category ? please help

  20. #160
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    47,438
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,441 Times
    in 797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raulp09 View Post
    Hi. I fall under obc category. But not in NC obc category. Should i fill the form under obc category or should i opt for general category ? please help
    Hi,

    Kindly get in touch with the officials on 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602 or mail at registration_helpdesk@ibpsorg.org.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) Queries
    By TestFunda in forum MAT, CET State Level MBA Tests related discussions
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 20-Jun-12, 8:11 PM
  2. JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test) Queries
    By TestFunda in forum XAT, FMS, IIFT, SNAP, JMET, NMAT related discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 27-Sep-11, 10:50 AM
  3. ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) Queries
    By TestFunda in forum MAT, CET State Level MBA Tests related discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-Jun-11, 10:52 AM
  4. TANCET (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) Queries
    By TestFunda in forum MAT, CET State Level MBA Tests related discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-Dec-10, 8:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
©2008-2017   Enabilon Learning Private Limited. All rights reserved