FORUM  
 
 
 
     Recent Posts  |   Recent Topics  |   FAQ  |   Search  |   Forum Actions  |   Quick Links Prizes
 
Notices
 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Locn
    Mumbai, India.
    Posts
    37,810
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,354 Times
    in 740 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    NMAT 2012 scores of the first 2 weeks can now be accessed on the NMIMS official website.

    Click on the above link to view the resource

  2. #2
    Neophyte
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Locn
    Sunder Nagar India
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    Sir,

    I have given NMAT on 21st Nov. When can I expect my result to be out?

  3. #3
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 20 Times
    in 12 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    Quote Originally Posted by vsank View Post
    Sir,

    I have given NMAT on 21st Nov. When can I expect my result to be out?
    My guess would be..... you can expect it between 5th and 15th of Dec......but it's just a logical guess....

  4. #4
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Locn
    Country Not Set
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    Sir,
    I got the following score in my first attempt. What are my chances of getting a call :
    QA - 77
    LS - 56
    LR - 64
    TOTAL - 197.....

    PARITOSH MANGAL........

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ieheco For This Useful Post:

    Kunal07 (18-Dec-11)

  6. #5
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Locn
    Lucknow India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    sir...what is the expected cutoff of nmat this yr??

  7. #6
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times
    in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madhavchopra13 View Post
    sir...what is the expected cutoff of nmat this yr??
    Considering the high scores being reported this year, the cut-off for NMAT could be between 220-225. However, this will become sure once the later results start coming out.

  8. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times
    in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ieheco View Post
    Sir,
    I got the following score in my first attempt. What are my chances of getting a call :
    QA - 77
    LS - 56
    LR - 64
    TOTAL - 197.....

    PARITOSH MANGAL........
    Frankly, seems difficult in your case looking at how people are scoring 200+ easily!. I would suggest that you try another attempt to be on the safe side.

  9. #8
    NO ShorTcUt hOmE... nyc_chirag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 173 Times
    in 100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav.dave View Post
    Considering the high scores being reported this year, the cut-off for NMAT could be between 220-225. However, this will become sure once the later results start coming out.

    the cut offs are not gonna go beyond 210, considering the much tougher ppr this yr and also the sectional time constraints...210 was the cut off last yr, considering a 25% inc in the number of test takers the cut of in my opinion is gonna hover around the 210 mark,...but thats again an estimate...

  10. #9
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Locn
    Country Not Set
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Angry Nmat cutoff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav.dave View Post
    Considering the high scores being reported this year, the cut-off for NMAT could be between 220-225. However, this will become sure once the later results start coming out.
    Where r the high scores man??? Can u provide me the source of your information! As far as I have seen uptil now,people r hardly getting above 200! Then how can u say,cutoff will b high?? Also consider the fact that,there is time constraint in each section!!

  11. #10
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times
    in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just_nishu4u View Post
    Where r the high scores man??? Can u provide me the source of your information! As far as I have seen uptil now,people r hardly getting above 200! Then how can u say,cutoff will b high?? Also consider the fact that,there is time constraint in each section!!
    My data could be skewed simply because atleast 60% of the scores that I have heard so far have been above 200. That is the reason I mentioned the slightly higher cut-off compared to last year. While I am ready (at this stage) to revise my cutoff estimate to around 210, I don't think it will go down much lower than that. Keep in mind that while there is a time constraint in each section, there is no negative marking. A smart student could counterbalance the two! Anyways lets hope for the best!

  12. #11
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times
    in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_chirag View Post
    the cut offs are not gonna go beyond 210, considering the much tougher ppr this yr and also the sectional time constraints...210 was the cut off last yr, considering a 25% inc in the number of test takers the cut of in my opinion is gonna hover around the 210 mark,...but thats again an estimate...
    Agreed! As I have just posted here, I am inclined to reduce mtyestimate for the cutoff to around 210. However, a lot of initial scores that I heard yesterday have been above 200. So, I will do that keeping my fingers crossed. Also, my personal opinion was that the paper was simpler this year compared to last year (again...just my opinion). My take is that there will be an increase in the number of retakes this year, also because the cancellation of JMET and FMS has given people some buffer time in between. That is one factor that could marginally increase cutoffs. However, we will get a better idea when the next round of results comes out (somewhere in the first week of Dec).

  13. #12
    newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Locn
    Country Not Set
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    Hi..I am yet to give NMAT. Its on 23rd Dec. So according to you, How many questions should i attempt(i will answer all 120 questions but how many should i attempt with proper solutions)? Also if my first attempt is on 23rd , do i have an option of writing NMAT again? Looking forward to your reply.

  14. #13
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Locn
    Kottayam India
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Default

    HI! I understand that there is no negative marking in nmat. How many marks is assigned to a right answer?

  15. #14
    NO ShorTcUt hOmE... nyc_chirag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 173 Times
    in 100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akarsh37 View Post
    Hi..I am yet to give NMAT. Its on 23rd Dec. So according to you, How many questions should i attempt(i will answer all 120 questions but how many should i attempt with proper solutions)? Also if my first attempt is on 23rd , do i have an option of writing NMAT again? Looking forward to your reply.
    see first of all you cannot go in with a preset notion abt the number of attempts that u gonna make, if its 120 u can do do 120...what i mean to basically say is that if the ppr is dere fer the taking u gonna miss out cause of the limitations in the number of ques to attempt....though if the ppr is the sort of one which was in my slot...i think a reasonable attempt would be abt 73-75...

    with qa+di being abt 25-26...VA-23-24....and LR-24-25.....hope that helps

  16. #15
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Locn
    Bengaluru / Bangalore India
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Default

    I got a total of 209. What is my chances of being clearing the cut-off. My individual score is:
    QS - 77
    LS - 62
    LR - 70.

  17. #16
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times
    in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akgarg000 View Post
    I got a total of 209. What is my chances of being clearing the cut-off. My individual score is:
    QS - 77
    LS - 62
    LR - 70.
    Seesm to be a borderline case so far as we think the cut-offs should be around 210. Having said that, it could go down as well. So..fingers crossed!

  18. #17
    newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Locn
    Ahmedabad India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    wat shld b d ideal attempt to reach cut off for pharms mba as i m fm pharma background?

  19. #18
    Intern
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    Hello ALL ,
    Anyone please tell me , what is marking pattern for each Question/section in NMAT .

  20. #19
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Locn
    Delhi India
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times
    in 0 Posts

    Post NMIMS NMAT 2012 results declared

    just want to know the marking patter of NMAT,anyone ??

  21. #20
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Locn
    Mumbai, India.
    Posts
    37,810
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,354 Times
    in 740 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jack3047 View Post
    Hello ALL ,
    Anyone please tell me , what is marking pattern for each Question/section in NMAT .
    Quote Originally Posted by n.rai88 View Post
    just want to know the marking patter of NMAT,anyone ??
    The NMAT generally has 3 marks per question with no negative marking

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
CAT
XAT
MAT
GRE
SSC
CRT
 
©2008-2014   Enabilon Learning Private Limited. All rights reserved